Cannot located row updating

; microsoft.support.content = (function(){ return { "click Tale Configuration": , "Internal Content Config": , "Mwf Configuration": , "Rps Sign In Info": , "Site Content Config": { "Link Farm Enabled": true, "One Site Service Uri": "https://uhf.microsoft.com//shell/xml/?

Young, I have exactly the same problem with "row cannot be located..." I've trid all the fixex suggested in replies to your post but, like you, have not got the problem to go away. Thanks in advance, Giles z Misc wrote: Hi Bill, The primary key is a Long integer. It is definitely updateable as this happens on 2 out of3 records only (of the same record) - this is the strange part. Are you updating a floating point number (mine is)?

The exact same codes works with MS Access and MS SQL databases. Rgds Young "gpatters888" Young, I have exactly the same problem with "row cannot be located..." I've trid all the fixex suggested in replies to your post but, like you, have not got the problem to go away. Thanks in advance, Giles z Misc wrote: Hi Bill, The primary key is a Long integer. It is definitely updateable as this happens on 2 outof3 records only (of the same record) - this is the strange part.

This makes it easy to switch to the other method although it's probably not the best for performance. Giles Function Update Contact(str Action As String, rs Sugar As ADODB.This entry was posted on Thursday, January 13th, 2011 at am and is filed under Delphi.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.No other users are accessing the database - only 1 user is accessing the database. Some values may have been changed since it was last read. from Access/MSSQL databases to My SQL and the same code works for both accept My SQL. Tks John Here's a topic in the My SQL docs that addresses this issue: need to enable the "Return Matching Rows" option in My ODBC. Do you know where I can find the documentation for all the options for connection string? The solution is also mentioned on this page about making My SQL & My ODBC work with MS Access: another reference, more complete with screen shots of the proper way to set up the My ODBC DSN for MS Access: Gui...Regards, Bill K. You mentioned MS Access, so I assumed you are still using Access as a front-end to My SQL.No other users are accessing the database - only 1 user is accessing the database. Tks John "Bill Karwin" Here's a topic in the My SQL docs that addresses this issue: need to enable the "Return Matching Rows" option in My ODBC. I've tried below and none works - I am using My ODBC to access My SQL not MS Access. I tried change OPTION=2 as suggested in still get the same error.

Leave a Reply