Updating ps3 with usb drive anime dating sim games for girls
In my games saves folder on the PS3 there's a heap of entries that says "corrupted file" – what the heck??? ok i have followed all the instructions to in stall my seagate 320GB hard drive got the same message as originally stated. insert storage media that contains update data of version 2.43 or later, and then press start and selet button at the same time. cheerz Taza this seems to be the most common problem.I had the files in this order on a USB drive but it still wouldnt load, so I burnt what I thought was the correct folder structure to a CD, still didnt work.When I put the new drive in it takes me to a screen that says it needs the 4.7 system data press start select.I've downloaded and re downloaded from songs official site.You mean you replaced the INTERNAL Hard Drive and are trying to update the firmware I assume? Connect the USB storage device that the update file is saved on to your PS4™ system, and then touch the power button for at least 7 seconds.PC Update Download the update file, and save it in the "UPDATE" folder you created in step 1. I've tried 3 different USB sticks 4 different external HDD.No matter which one I put it on it gives me a data corrupted error.
For information on how to obtain update data refer to the SCE website for your region." I am downloading the update data 2.35 now and putting it onto a USB key so that it has its 'update data'... the data I had to download came from: I created a folder on the USB key called: PS3INSIDE that folder create a folder called: UPDATE and save the file you download into that folder. To move forward, place the latest firmware (quickest source is here) and place it on a USB device in the PS3\UPDATE folder (yes, the folder names do need to be capitalised). Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 /* Trending Now */ /* Center Rail */ #ya-center-rail .profile-banner-default .ya-ba-title #Stencil . Bgc-lgr .tupwrap .comment-text /* Right Rail */ #Stencil . Fw-300 .qstn-title #ya-trending-questions-show-more, #ya-related-questions-show-more #ya-trending-questions-more, #ya-related-questions-more /* DMROS */ .It turns out that when the cd burnt, it messed up the structure, so a re-burn using Nero made it work perfectly. So thats my suggestion, use a decent burning program and slow burn it to CD.